Attorney Richard S. Griffin
Attorney Richard Griffin founded the Griffin Law Firm, P.C. in 1995 to exclusively handle personal injury, wrongful death, workers’ compensation, and Social Security Disability claims. Attorney Griffin manages the firm and is the Director of the Personal Injury Department. He has been a member in good standing with the State Bar Association of Georgia since 1994.
Attorney Richard Griffin has focused his entire legal career on helping injured and disabled people with their personal injury, workers’ compensation, and Social Security Disability claims. The Griffin Law Firm was created to build of team of legal professionals to provide excellent legal representation. Attorney Richard Griffin knows that it takes great customer service, outstanding legal and ethical abilities, and a lot of hard work to help people get the recoveries they need and deserve.
What is Richard Griffin about? Attorney Richard Griffin has a deep love of family and friends and loves to help other people. He and his wife, Beth, have been blessed with four beautiful daughters. Richard Griffin knows how important your family is, and how critical it is to be able to love, support, and provide for them. Richard uses his law firm to help injured people and their families recover when someone’s negligence causes serious injury or death.
Firm Slogan and Mission Statement: Our slogan and mission statement is “Good People. Great Results.” This means that our firm is made up of people who are honest, hardworking, and caring. It also means that we deliver the great settlements and verdicts to our clients. To find out for yourself if we are living up to this slogan and mission statement we encourage you to use the following button:
Richard Griffin’s Practice Areas:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Slip and Falls Accidents
- Premise Liability Accidents
- Dog Bite Attacks
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Social Security Disability Claims
- Diminished Value Claims
- Total Loss Property Damage Claims
- Nursing Home Abuse
Richard Griffin’s Injury Specialties:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Herniated Discs
- Fractures and broken bones
- Fractured Vertebrae
- Fractured arms and legs
- Fractured feet, ankles, knees, hips, ribs, shoulders, elbow, wrists, and hands
- Facial fractures
- Loss of senses (vision and hearing)
Education: Attorney Richard Griffin was born, raised , and educated in metro Atlanta. His education has included:
- Law School – Georgia State College of Law: Attorney Richard Griffin earned his Juris Doctor from Georgia State College of Law in 1994. His focus in law school was on personal injury (tort), workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability, and civil litigation. He was elected president to the Student Trial Lawyers Association and was a finalist in a Georgia Intrastate Mock Trial Competition. He also gained invaluable experience as a intern at the State Board of Workers’ Compensation during his 3 year in law school. His focus remained consistent throughout his law school education on advanced trial skills in the areas of injury and disability claims.
- College – Emory University: Richard Griffin graduated from Emory University in 1991with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and education. He is also certified to teach 7th through 12th grade social studies. He was an officer in many organizations while attending Emory.
- College – Oxford University, England: Richard Griffin studied abroad at Oxford University in 1989. The focus of the study was British education and political science.
- High School – Greater Atlanta Christian School: Richard Griffin graduated from Greater Atlanta High School in Norcross, Georgia in 1987. He enjoyed playing varsity basketball and tennis while attending high school. History, social studies, and science were some of his favorite subjects. He also developed his public speaking skills as well.
Courts Attorney Richard Griffin is admitted to:
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Superior Court of Georgia
- Federal Court – Northern District
- State Board of Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability Administration
Non-Legal Activities: Outside the court room, attorney Richard Griffin enjoys coaching his children in many different sports. He is very active in his church and has served as a deacon, as well as, a committee member on the Finance Counsel, Nursery Renovation Committee, and the Charter School Committee.
In addition to being active in their church, Richard Griffin and Beth Griffin are also on the Board of Directors for Keep Georgia Safe, a non-profit charity that focuses on child safety. Richard and Beth have been able to meet with Elizabeth and Ed Smart in their work with Keep Georgia Safe. To read more about the great ways Keep Georgia Safe is helping keep our children and families safe we encourage you to visit: http://keepgeorgiasafe.org/
Richard Griffin is also active in many other charities such as FODAC (Friends of Disability Adults and Children) who refurbish and re-distribute wheelchairs and other medical equipment needed by disabled adults and children. This charity is especially unique because they convert every dollar donated into $10 of medical equipment for disabled people who need it the most.
To read more about how FODAC is providing desperately needed medical equipment to disabled people in Georgia and around the world we recommend you visit: http://www.fodac.org/ We also encourage you to view the below video that was produced to help get the word out about FODAC’s amazing mission due to a sponsorship from the Griffin Law Firm: