FAQ: Workers’ Compensation
The Griffin Law Firm knows what issues and challenges that most often concern injured workers. Some of these questions are provided below:
- How should you notify your employer of the on the job accident?
- What is required for a valid Georgia workers’ compensation claim?
- What are Medical Benefits, Income Benefits, and Permanent Partial Disability Benefits?
- Which doctors can you treat with?
- Does the adjuster have to pay for all of your medical expenses and mileage?
- How can you be paid for your lost wages?
- Can you be paid for your permanent impairment rating?
- What are the deadlines for workers’ compensation claims?
- How can you get a lump sum settlement?
- How can our attorneys help?
- What is an independent medical examination (IME)?
Submit your Legal Question: Atlanta workers’ compensation attorney Richard Griffin will gladly answer your specific legal question if you send it to him at: