Wrongful Death Statistics
A CDC study (Center for Disease Control) provided the following statistics involving accidental deaths in the United States:
- The State of Georgia sustained costs for auto accidents and wrongful death claims of 1.5 billion dollars in 2005 per the Centers for Disease Control.
- There are losses of about 41 million dollars for car accident personal injury claims and wrongful death claims every year throughout the United States.
- Georgia was ranked number 4 among all of the states for states with the highest costs and damages from medical expenses and lost wages arising from preventable accidents.
- Deaths from accidents is the 5th highest cause of death in the U.S.
- There are over 120,000 deaths from accidents in Georgia every year.
- There are about 26,000 deaths every year from falls.
- There are over 33,000 deaths every year from auto accidents.
Free Consultation: There is nothing more important than getting a free consultation about your wrongful death, workers’ compensation, or personal injury claim. Call us today at 877-529-7070 or 877-PAIN-LAW.